SOUTH ASIAN APPAREL LEADERSHIP FORUM
Time And Time Again Every Industry Reaches A Tipping Point Where Strategies And Operational Models Are Challenged And Lacking A Transformative Change Often Become Obsolete. Even Large Corporates, Complacent In Their Success, Lack Agility To Adapt To Changing Business Environments, Fail To Reinvent Themselves And Perish. Stronger, Faster, Innovative Players Take Control Of The Market And Thrive To Ride The Wave Of Change. Come Find Out More As The South Asian Leadership Forum Bring In Thought Leadership For A Quantum Leap Of Transformation For Sri Lanka Apparel.
TARGET AUDIENCE : C-Suite Execs / CEO’s / Leadership teams & Apparel Manufacturing entities / Apparel Supply Chain/ Innovative Thinkers
• Welcome to the age of the millennials - how can industry transform to survive the 4th Industrial revolution?
• Reinvent, Reinvent, Reinvent - the personal mantra to remain relevant in the mindset of an evolving 22 year old.
• How and what can be learnt from China to ‘hack’ growth in the new era leveraging ‘digitalization’ to be in the forefront.
• Rethinking talent, culture, business models in an era of innovation & disruption
• International growth through leveraging design in a new digital landscape
• Branding Sri Lanka apparel for industry
• Surviving the millenials - lessons from the automotive industry